CENTRAL AND AFFORDABLE OPPORTUNITY AWAITS
Positioned on one of the quietest streets in the area this modest low-set brick home will have you falling in love with all it has to offer. An ideal investment or the perfect family home to call your own.
The home itself has three generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and fans. The floor plan of the home is as functional as they come with living area, separate dining area and kitchen presented as air conditioned open plan living. Opening out to an outstanding large undercover patio area with café blinds. The fully fenced yard has been finished with well thought out suitable for minimal maintenance.
The kitchen with range hood, oven, grill cook top, dishwasher and large pantry will cover all your needs whilst an internal laundry with separate external access will make life easier.
This property sits among one of South East Queensland's largest planned developments. With the Western passage being transformed to accommodate the expanding population.
Within walking distance to Redbank Plains town square. The $140 million dollar project recently completed offers major shopping retailers and over 70 specialty shops and restaurants. With ample parks, walking tracks, sporting fields, lakes, public swimming lagoon and bikewyas all within proximity. There is an abundance of amenities within the area, far more than what you would expect within any suburban residential development. - Mater Hospital, Orion Shopping village, Redbank Plains Town Square, Redbank Plaza, University of southern QLD, 12,000m2 commercial high-rise home of GEstate headquarters (3 rd largest company within the world), Brookwater Golf and Country club- QLD no 1 Greg Norman Designed Golf club
Redbank plains has experienced steady growth over the past few years and with the future plans for the area this solid investment or new home is not an opportunity to be missed.
ABOUT THE HOME:
• 3 Bedrooms with built in robes and fans.
• 2 Way bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate powder room with toilet
• 2 Car accommodation
• 492sq Meter fully fenced block
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with Air conditioning
• Large kitchen with range hood, oven, grill, stove top, pantry, and dishwasher
• Internal laundry with ample storage space
• NBN Installed
• Freshly landscaped yard
• Large outdoor patio off living area with café blinds
• Close to schools, parks, shopping amenities and sports fields.
- Major bus route - Josey Street - 500m
- Goodna Railway Station - 4.36 Km
- Redbank Plains Station - 2.38 Km
- Springfield Central Station - 5.88 Km
School catchment for:
- Kruger State School - Prep- YR6 - 1.04 Km
- Bellbird Park State Secondary - YR7 - YR8 - 1.96 Km
- Redbank Plains State High School - YR9 - YR12 - 2.26 Km
- Town Square Shopping precinct - 1.5 Km
- Orion Shopping centre Springfield central - 8.5 Km
- Redbank Plaza Shopping centre - 2.2 Km
- Redbank Plains recreational reserve - 3.2 Km
There is no time to delay, contact Ben Gebbett 0430 389 544
or Megan Morrissy 0404 666 410 to organise your inspection today